Monday, March 7, 2011

COLLEGE 4 ALL TRIP REFLECTION:)

My college experience was great because I loved all the colleges but my main one was UCSC (University California Santa Cruz) I like that school because it's far but not that far away from home and it's big and it has different types of programs and I really liked the college because it's on the forest and full pf nature I say that because I saw Bamby(a random deer). Like I said before I like UCSC and I would apply for Santa Cruz and what I would want to have is the college next to the Boardwalk so I would want to go and play in my free days and not study. I would also wanted next to Oakland so I can go visit my family too, but it can I would rather it like that to so I can go away from my annoying brother ans sisters. I can also get away from my parents and meet new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment