Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MY MASK LETTER

Dear Yoana and readers,


I wear my mask when I behave bad an example when my parents are mad at me and I don't want people to see me, I wear my mask when I respond back to my mom she also says ''watch with your dad when he gets home" my parents get embarrassed because they always trying to do the best  for me but I always ruen everything I do and they get even more embarrassed when they get me in trouble and people are there with us. I take off my mask when I do good stuff such as helping my mom with the house and helping the most annoying thing to do help and play with my brothers whatever they want to play. I also take off my mask when I go to parties, parks, and any kind of specialo event I take y mask off because I want people to know how I am and alwasy gouing to be like in parties I hang out withmy cousins and dance if there is a DJ, when I am in the park everything seems very diffrent because I am in nature and can relax I relax because I am laying on the grass and looking at the trees and at the sky I also be mitigate by hearing music and day dream when I am bord  sometimes I day dream about me as a nurse or sometimes a doctor and have my own family I want my family too look like a really caring family like everyone is being respectful and reliable to each other and everyone is going to go to college like everyone in my family is going to have a good job andnot be in the streets and dropping out of school and also be in drugs and have a good future and help others in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment